It has been TOO long since I last wrote in this blog. I can't believe it's been almost 2 months! We're half way through a wonderful summer and are having the time of our lives. Bodhi and I spend our mornings exploring new parks, beaches and splash pads every day then home for lunch and a nap (for both of us!). When Daddy gets home it's playtime until dinner and then after dinner a trip to the park across the street or a tricycle lesson in front of the house. I LOVE SUMMER. Bodhi has settled in nicely to his twos. He's talking up a storm - the other day Dan asked him if he wanted a bite of something and Bodhi said "of course!". He's becoming more agile by the day, running, jumping, climbing and learning to ride a trike. He's a great little helper around the house - and trust me, I need it! We are having a wonderful time together - exploring the city, camping at Charleston Lake and week long trips to the cottage - this is what life it all about! Have I mentioned that I love summer?
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Park, Splash Pad, Beach, Repeat.
It has been TOO long since I last wrote in this blog. I can't believe it's been almost 2 months! We're half way through a wonderful summer and are having the time of our lives. Bodhi and I spend our mornings exploring new parks, beaches and splash pads every day then home for lunch and a nap (for both of us!). When Daddy gets home it's playtime until dinner and then after dinner a trip to the park across the street or a tricycle lesson in front of the house. I LOVE SUMMER. Bodhi has settled in nicely to his twos. He's talking up a storm - the other day Dan asked him if he wanted a bite of something and Bodhi said "of course!". He's becoming more agile by the day, running, jumping, climbing and learning to ride a trike. He's a great little helper around the house - and trust me, I need it! We are having a wonderful time together - exploring the city, camping at Charleston Lake and week long trips to the cottage - this is what life it all about! Have I mentioned that I love summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment