Monday, January 18, 2010

Clara is 2!


When did this all happen? Our little cousin Clara is already 2 years old. It was as if on her 2nd birthday she suddenly looked like such a big girl - all grown up. I feel so lucky to have been given the chance to get to know this little person as well as I have. I also feel so lucky that Bodhi has a cousin so close in age to him who is so good to him (if you give Clara anything, she always says "...and Bodhi?"), so fun, and so welcoming every day. Just the other day Clara spent the whole walk home from dropping Sophie off at school kissing Bodhi repeatedly on the cheek. Who wouldn't love that? In honour of our girl's big day, here are our top 10 favourite things about Clara (in no particular order)...

1. Her squeal/scream/screech/.... Well, all the noises she makes, really.
2. The way she says "Okay!" - I wish I had it on tape (note to self!)
3. Her obsession with little tiny figurines - it's amazing how many she can fit in her hands at once
4. The way she dances - again...need a video!
5. The way she loves to wear boots and hats (just like her cousin Bodhi!)
6. The way she 'hoovers' her food - put a plate of bits in front of her and pop! pop! pop! - all gone!
7. Her love for her big sis, Fofie
8. Her 'rough and tumble' little self. This is going to be our camper girl, I think!
9. The way she moves her little body - the way she runs, and walks, and climbs
10. Clara is just fun. She loves to laugh and play and sing and dance. She is so much fun.

Happy Birthday Clara!!!! We love you sooooo much!!!!!!!

No comments: