This pregnancy is EXTREMELY different from the last one. Last time I could nap when I needed to, sleep past 6am and didn't have to do everything with a 30 pound toddler on my back, but it's been fun nonetheless. The biggest different that I've found is that last time I was completely focused on the pregnancy and not at all on what would come next, whereas this time I'm not at all focused on the pregnancy and only thinking about what is coming next. What will it be like when our new little boy joins us? Where will he sleep? How will we fit all his stuff in the house? Where will be sit while we have dinner? Where will he nap? Will he be a good sleeper like Bodhi was when he as a baby? Will Bodhi adjust quickly or will it take time? A multitude of new questions pop up in my head every day (and every night at 2am).
How will our second little boy shape our lives? I guess we'll just have to wait and find out! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment