It seems like overnight Bodhi is suddenly talking up a storm. He was saying a few words here and there - always the same ones: no, up, thank you, hi, bye... - the usuals. Suddenly he has this whole new repertoire. I wanted to make a note of all of the words he was saying so that we wouldn't forget, so here goes:
no, milk, baby, look, daddy, up, juice, hat, grandma, ball, slide, down, cracker, spoon, poppa, thank you, cookie, cuke, shake, allright, okay, hi, come on, apple, birdie, elmo, clap, wow, bye, banana, nose, dance, horse, stuck, eye, buddha, doggie, cup, outside, table, done, fish, book, ear, bodhi, cat, song, oh boy, hot, car, boot, Clara, Sophie, Oosy (Lucy), Ben, Kurk (Kurt), uh oh, this, honk, cheese, cow, shoe, oopsie, tree, duck, pants, socks, mommy, hair, spider, animal sounds: cow, horse, sheep, monkey, dog, fish
So that's 70 plus animal sounds - but who's counting, right?!!
1 comment:
I guess I had better come and visit and have him work on Grandpa!
Great post. Thanks for sharing his incredible vocab!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment